ownsit! Ethically hand made in Melbourne. Beautiful wears for the colour lovers.
ownsit! is handmade in Melbourne from 100% cotton. This gorgeous range includes two wonderful products that are sure to brighten up any wardrobe. These include:
EIGHTEEN by ownsit! is a jacket with a curved edge. This limited edition boutique jacket, has been ethically designed by Anna Owens. Featuring custom textile design by renowned Melbourne based artist Laura Blythman.
- Tailored back panelling finishing below the hip to offer shape and comfort
- Curved revers along the front to flatter the bust and tummy region
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing – roll back to reveal the undersurface or wear full length
- Complemented with curve patch pockets, binding and sectioned double layering
- Generous fit, allows for layering in the cooler months or a relaxed fit in the warmer months
The second product in the range, are the gorgeous Head Ties for the pastel princess and the colour lovers.
HEAD TIE FEATURES
- Three sizes to fit Mini (up to 2y/o), Kids (2-10 y/o), Adults (10 y/o +)
- Curved edge finish to complete a feminine and chic look
- Although cut from the same fabric, pattern and colour will vary with each head tie offering a look that is uniquely yours
- Don’t forget to be matchy matchy in patchy with your mini.
If you enjoy reading about real life, journeys of wanderlust, experiences as mama and baba and chats with rad people doing great things – then check out the BLOG on their website. You’ll be glad you did!
Submit your review
Exclusive to Make Me Mindful. Readers will receive an 18% discount on Jackets for a limited time.
The Entertainers Guide to Summer Vegan Recipes
What better way to kick off the festive season than with a number of delicious, summer vegan recipes that are sure to have your guestsRead More
What is Vegan Nail Polish, Exactly?
Did you know that most nail polishes contain animal products? Truth be told, I was a bit confused when I first heard about vegan nailRead More
How To Make Sustainable Food Choices
Your food choices matter. If you eat and buy sustainably, you’re reducing your carbon footprint, promoting personal and public health, supporting independent farms and ruralRead More