YCL Jewels is an award winning jewellery brand for the modern and mystic woman. 

Each piece has been beautifully designed by CEO and creative director Fabienne. A Gold Coast based designer with 10 years of artisanal jewellery making experience. With a firm focus on responsible manufacturing, 60% of YCL Jewels treasures are hand-crafted in their quaint studio. The remaining 40% are consciously handmade by YCL’s teams in India and Hong Kong.

In order to ensure a 100% cruelty-free product, YCL directly opposes the use of animal bi-products (leather, suede, bone etc.) in the manufacturing of their designs or packaging. YCL take pride in the beautiful presentation and packaging of all of their treasures. In addition, to ensure that they are always maintaining eco friendly standards YCL also uphold a ‘less is more’ policy.

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

Average rating:  
 0 reviews
Posted in Accessories

Recent Posts

The Entertainers Guide to Summer Vegan Recipes

What better way to kick off the festive season than with a number of delicious, summer vegan recipes that are sure to have your guests

Read More
What is Vegan Nail Polish, Exactly?

Did you know that most nail polishes contain animal products? Truth be told, I was a bit confused when I first heard about vegan nail

Read More
How To Make Sustainable Food Choices

Your food choices matter. If you eat and buy sustainably, you’re reducing your carbon footprint, promoting personal and public health, supporting independent farms and rural

Read More

Follow us on Facebook